Family Lawyers in Tampa, Florida
The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet can assist you with your family law needs in Tampa, Florida. Whether you are filing for divorce, need help with a child custody agreement, need a child custody modification, or need assistance with a paternity case, the family lawyers at The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet will be able to assist you. How can we help? Here are some ways:
- Divorce and Dissolution of Marriage. Getting divorced can be one of the most wrenching decisions you might ever have to make. If you are filing for divorce in Tampa, Florida, you may have several options when it comes to your divorce. You could file for a simplified dissolution of marriage, you may mediate your case in order to obtain an out of court divorce settlement, or you may need to fight your case in court. Every divorce situation is unique, and The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are family attorneys in Tampa, Florida who will be able to assist you with every aspect of your case, from filing, to negotiating your divorce settlement, to fighting a contentious divorce in court.
- Child Custody. If you are getting divorced and have children, or if you live apart from your child’s parent, having a sound child custody arrangement in place is important. A child custody agreement will make clear when visitation will take place, clarify where the child will reside, and clarify how major decisions for the children will be made. Don’t leave the most crucial decisions in your family’s future up to guesswork or chance. Putting in place a flexible and sound child custody agreement is important to protecting your children and your family’s future. The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are family lawyers in Tampa, Florida who can assist you with various aspects of child custody, from helping you draft a parenting plan that is in the best interests of your children and that is best for your family, to helping you work out a visitation arrangement that ensures that your children enjoy an ongoing relationship with both parents.
- Child Custody Modifications. While child custody agreements are meant to last, and while it can be difficult to make modifications to child custody plans, sometimes changes happen. A parent may get a new job and need to move, or a parent may start earning significantly more money and child support may need to be modified. The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are family attorneys in Tampa, Florida who can assist you.
- Establishing paternity is important, especially if both parents are not married when a child is born. In order to establish paternity in Florida, both parents can acknowledge paternity when a child is born in the hospital. Another way that paternity can be established is through a legal order issued by the courts. During a court paternity case, genetic testing may be performed. Establishing paternity is beneficial because it grants the father the legal right to seek visitation, grants the parties the ability to seek child support, and also gives the child knowledge of the identity of his or her father, and the right to be supported by both parents. The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are family law attorneys in Tampa, Florida that will be able to assist you with the paternity process in Florida.
- If you are seeking visitation rights to your child, or are in the process of going through a divorce and have questions about how you can secure visitation rights, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are Tampa, Florida family law attorneys that will be able to assist you.
- Child Support Payments. If you need assistance getting child support from a parent who won’t pay, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are Tampa, Florida family law attorneys who may be able to assist you. The law can offer you a range of options when it comes to collecting child support payments from a parent who refuses to pay. Our firm can also help you get a child support order, if one isn’t already in place. Conversely, if your income was reduced and you are paying an unreasonable amount of child support, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet may be able to assist you with adjusting your support to an affordable amount.
These are just some of the ways that The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet may be able to assist you with your family law needs. Contact our Tampa, Florida family law attorneys today to learn more. We can also help with spousal support as well.
Spousal Support Law Firm in Tampa, Florida
If you are getting divorced and have questions about whether you might be entitled to receive spousal support or may be required to pay spousal support, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet may be able to assist you with this aspect of your divorce. Our family law attorneys can review your case and help you understand your rights when it comes to alimony. Unlike child support awards, which are determined based on fixed formulas, there is no fixed formula for spousal support. Contact The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet, spousal support attorneys who focus on family lawyer Tampa, Florida today.
What Sets Us Apart
- Free Consultations Available
- Over 40 Years Of Experience
- Unmatched Desire To Win Cases
- Committed To Providing Excellent Service For Clients
- Extensive Trial Experience With Hundreds Of Cases Tried To Verdict