Family Lawyers in Clearwater, Florida
If you are considering filing for divorce, need assistance with your child custody case, or have another family law need, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are family lawyers in Clearwater, Florida who will be able to assist you. Our attorneys can help you with filing for divorce and with developing a divorce agreement that can work for your family. If you are getting divorced, or if you live apart from the parent of your child and need to make decisions about child custody, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet can assist you with a parenting plan. Our firm can also assist you if you need to make a child custody modification, need to establish paternity, have questions about receiving child support, need assistance getting your visitation rights honored, or if you are filing for divorce and need assistance getting spousal support. Contact the family attorneys at The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet in Clearwater, Florida today. Here are some ways our firm may be able to assist you:
- Divorce and Dissolution of Marriage. Every divorce case is unique, and while it is possible to file for divorce without a lawyer in Florida, in most cases it can be helpful to have a lawyer review your divorce settlement and assist you through the process of filing and dividing assets, debts, and property. The decisions you make when filing for divorce can have a long-term impact on your financial and personal life. Contact the family attorneys at The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet, divorce lawyers in Clearwater, Florida today. We can review your case and help you navigate the next steps.
- Child Custody and Parenting Plans. If you are getting divorced in Florida, you’ll be required to have a child custody or parenting plan in place. A parenting plan should include details about where the child will reside, how visitation will be arranged, and how major decisions for the children will be made. The Clearwater, Florida family law firm, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet, can assist you with developing a parenting plan that is in the best interest of your children and family.
- Child Custody Modifications. If you are moving, or if your circumstances have changed, you may need to make modifications to your child custody agreement. Generally, the courts do not favor making these kinds of modifications, so you may need to show a substantial change in circumstances as to why you need to modify your parenting plan. Sometimes modifications can be made by the agreement of both parents outside of court. If you need assistance with a child custody modification, consider reaching out to Yeazell and Sweet, a family law firm in Clearwater, Florida.
- Establishing paternity is important for the mother of the child, the child, and the father of the child. Paternity is the legal process by which the father of the child is legally identified. It grants the father parental rights, grants the parties the right to seek child support, and permits the child to know who his or her parents are and to have a relationship with both parents, something incredibly important to a child’s development and wellbeing. Paternity can often be established at the birth of the child if both parents acknowledge paternity. However, sometimes paternity may be in dispute. If this is the case, a court case may be required. The family attorneys at The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet in Clearwater, Florida may be able to assist you with this process.
- Child Support. Under the law, both parents are required to support their children. If you have not been paid child support, you may have options and there may be legal recourse to obtain child support. The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are family law attorneys in Clearwater, Florida who may be able to help you with an order for child support.
- The courts generally favor situations where the child can enjoy a relationship with both parents. Only in very rare cases will visitation be denied. If you are seeking to establish visitation, consider speaking to the family lawyers at The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet today.
- Spousal Support Law Firm. If you are getting divorced and have questions about whether you might be entitled to receive spousal support, contact The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet, Clearwater, Florida spousal support lawyers.
Whether you are looking for assistance with your divorce or have a question about alimony and want to speak to a Clearwater, Florida spousal support attorney, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are Clearwater, Florida family lawyers who have your family law needs covered. We can review your case, help you understand your responsibilities and rights, and plan a roadmap forward so that you can finalize your divorce with a sound parenting plan in place. Divorce and family law matters can be stressful because they get to the heart of what you love—your family, your children, your life. However, the family law attorneys of The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet can help you navigate these challenges and resolve your case in a timely manner.
What Sets Us Apart
- Free Consultations Available
- Over 40 Years Of Experience
- Unmatched Desire To Win Cases
- Committed To Providing Excellent Service For Clients
- Extensive Trial Experience With Hundreds Of Cases Tried To Verdict