Out of the Area Representation


The Attorneys with the Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet recognize that many individuals dealing with Family Law matters within the State of Florida no longer reside, or have never resided, in the State of Florida.

Certainly, it is not uncommon for an individual who has separated from their spouse or partner to move on with their lives and careers, which in some cases may take them to another state. Frequently, child custody, child support, and alimony issues will remain with the Florida courts having jurisdiction.

It is also not uncommon for an individual to come to the State of Florida on vacation, business, or to visit friends and family, and find themselves in trouble with our local law enforcement agencies.

If you live out of the State of Florida, but need a Florida lawyer, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet can handle your case successfully through the use of technology. Retainer agreements, payments, pleadings, correspondence, court documents, and general communication can all be handled via telephone technology, fax, email, and computer scanning. In many of our “out of area” cases, we are able to successfully complete the case without our client ever attending a court hearing or returning to the State of Florida.

If you need the assistance of a Florida lawyer and would like more information on our “out of area” representation, please contact us at (813) 956-2224 or (727) 480-6211​ today!

What Sets Us Apart

  • Free Consultations Available
  • Over 40 Years Of Experience
  • Unmatched Desire To Win Cases
  • Committed To Providing Excellent Service For Clients
  • Extensive Trial Experience With Hundreds Of Cases Tried To Verdict