Who is the Best Family Law Lawyers for You in Clearwater, Florida?
The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet is a family law firm in Clearwater, Florida committed to helping families navigate some of the most challenging times in their lives. If you are facing divorce, a child custody battle, need assistance with seeking child support from a former partner, modifying child support, have questions about establishing paternity, have questions about drafting a settlement agreement, are facing a high-asset divorce, or need assistance with a any other family law issues, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet, a divorce law firm in Clearwater, Florida, can answer your toughest questions.
The best family law attorney in Clearwater, Florida is the attorney with whom you feel comfortable and trust. When discussing your divorce with your attorney, you may need to address a range of issues, including answering questions about your wishes regarding how your children will be raised, questions about how much money you make, and how much money you need to survive post-divorce. You may even need to address personal matters in your family life. Other family law issues may require you to face questions like infidelity, adultery, and more. These questions can be tough to face. Having a family law attorney you trust in Clearwater, Florida can make the divorce process a little easier. The family lawyers at The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are here for you in Clearwater, Florida.
Offering Assistance for Unique Family Law Challenges
The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet are here for you for some of your most difficult family law challenges. What are some of the unique family law challenges, in addition to divorce that we handle? Here are a few:
- High Asset Divorce. In every divorce, couples need to make decisions about how to divide bank accounts, retirement savings, investments, debts, assets, and property. Answering these questions can be difficult enough. But if you and your partner are high asset individuals, the stakes can be even higher. The decisions you make regarding how you will divide investment portfolios, retirement, military benefits, property, and other assets can make a big difference in your financial future. In some cases, high asset divorces may require a divorce lawyer to consider the impact of a prenuptial agreement. In high asset divorces, couples may need to hire a forensic accountant, may need to hire experts to value a shared business, or may need further assistance with dividing assets and debts. Have questions about how a family lawyer may be able to help you navigate your high asset divorce? Reach out to The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet, a family law firm in Clearwater, Florida. today.
- If you are married, paternity is established automatically upon the birth of your child when the child was born during the marriage. But, if you are not married when your child is born, you may need to establish paternity through the courts. In many cases, paternity can be established when a father and mother willingly both sign acknowledgements of paternity. But sometimes paternity is disputed by either the father or the mother. In this case, DNA testing may be necessary. Sometimes, a father thinks he is the father of the child, and later learns another person could be the father. This can raise a range of complex issues, particularly if you are married. If you are in the middle of a paternity disagreement, The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet is a family law firm in Clearwater, Florida that is here for you.
- Uncontested Dissolution of Marriage. There may be many reasons why a couple may choose divorce, but wish to do so amicably. Sometimes couples take this step for financial reasons; others do so because they wish to remain friends or there may be a chance in the future to reconcile. Regardless, you will need to make decisions about how your shared finances will be managed, who will live in the family home, where children will live after separation, and how they will be supported. Because navigating the court system can be challenging, and due to the importance of having a settlement agreement that will protect you now and in the future, it may be beneficial to retain an attorney to handle this process for you. Have questions about an uncontested dissolution of marriage? Reach out to The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet, a family law firm in Clearwater, Florida.
- Sometimes it becomes necessary to modify the conditions of a prior Order or Judgment. The law in the State of Florida requires that there be a substantial change in circumstances in order to move forward with a modification. Contact the family lawyers at The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet in Clearwater, Florida to assist you with modification of prior Orders and/or Judgments.
If you have questions about family law, you may be wondering who the best family law lawyer in Clearwater, Florida might be. The best family law attorney in Clearwater, Florida is the attorney with whom you feel the most comfortable discussing your personal family law matters and whom you trust to fight for your rights. When selecting a family law attorney, it is best to find a good match. The Law Offices of Yeazell and Sweet is a family law firm in Clearwater, Florida that can review your situation, discuss your case, and help you decide if we might be a good match for you.
What Sets Us Apart
- Free Consultations Available
- Over 40 Years Of Experience
- Unmatched Desire To Win Cases
- Committed To Providing Excellent Service For Clients
- Extensive Trial Experience With Hundreds Of Cases Tried To Verdict